Sunday 22 August 2010

The Penultimate Round...

And am I happy about that?  My lord what a crappy year for the Crows!  Even with all the injuries, we've had our chances - now imagine if Tippett could kick...

Anyway, I STILL don't have the internet at my place damnit so this is short sharp... The Swans eh?  Thank god my number Two team is winning.  All Once Great has is the Lions as his number two - although they will slip to #3 after the Gold Coast comes on (CG #1, Paps #2, Lions #3 - depending on the price of memberships).  Paying $2.15 they were never going to fail.  Did think that Mr Hall was gonna lose the plot there at one stage but he kept it in reign... unbelievable.  There were some people who picked him not to get reported for the year...

The Dockers sent over their C team and got pummelled for the trip.  Why bother?  Clearly they knew they would get smashed anyway.  Interesting game for them next week - home against the Blues.

MY ARSE IS SORE!  OK, more accurately my glutes.  I STUPIDLY put down for the Sydney Marathon and have... errr... 4 weeks to go.  Hmmmm.  I was questioning my sanity at 5:15 this morning.  I had moved beyond the questions 25k in to the training run.  The general theme going thru my head was... 'My glutes are friggin sore!'

So the footy.  Who played friday night?  Geelong n Carlton.  A game in which not many gave the Blues a go... and rightly so.

Anyway my time is up for now... I will get into work early and spice it up!

Go You Crows!

No comments:

Post a Comment