Monday 29 August 2011

Round 23: It's Like... An Extra Round!

*YAWN*
Well THAT was exciting eh?  Two games of AFL Saturday night... we had the Beagles v the Bears and the finals shaping Sinners v the Roos... and I watched... the Tri-Nations.

How good did they play?  Fantastic game. Aussie Nev is stoked to be a winner again - good work big fella.  It's all looking good for the World Cup and it will be great to see Nev upstanding when the aussie anthem is played.

Back to the AFL and the Sinners smashed the Roos. Surprise, surprise.  And that means the 8 is now all set up ladies so you know if yer gonna lose some points eh?  I'll put something together a lil later in the week.

In Luke Power's last game before taking over the Captaincy of the GWS I thought the Beagles may get done by the Lions but... alas... alas... cos... I bluddy tipped the Lions. DAMNIT!  And the Paps n Crows kept the home fires burning for me by losing the unlose-able against two of the crappest teams in the comp.  The only good thing about the Bombers making the 8 this year is knowing the result will be similar to the last time they appeared in a final...

Oh... and in other yawns, the Hawks beat the Dogs, the Dees beat the Suns, and the Pies beat the Dockers and lost Daisy in the process... SUCKERS!!

Tippers
Well I am VERY confused cos I can see 2x9 pointers (well done Hooksta & Nelson), but I can also see 1x8 pointer. How? FRIGGIN OZTIPS ARE SHT THAT IS HOW!  *sighs*  i dunno what to do with these CLOWNS but suffice to say I won't be there next year...

In the meantime, leading the gang is the Juddmeister... ahhh what a year he is having...

The Last Round
My... what a lovely guernsey will be worn by the Hawks when they take on the Suns.  Am I right hmm? Make sense hmm?  That is really all I have to say about this rounds cos sadly... it doesn't matter!  Can we just call a big bye?




No comments:

Post a Comment