Tuesday 25 June 2013

Invisible Man

OK so some of you think Horseboy goes AWOL when his team goes AWOL.  Fair call.  All I can say is finally we had a weekend where the Mighty Mighty's were UNBEATEN! Wahey!  And here is yer update!

Equally WAHEY was that win by the Lions.  Un.  Believable.  I'm sure time stood still for that 30 seconds.  There was no way known the ball could make it down from the back line to a shot in front given all the left/right jiggery that was going on but they did and it was indeed a great moment.  A shame they didn't have A McGrath lining up on the Saturday night AGAINST the Lions... Now THAT was a tragedy.  K Beale.  Falling over just like every other Saturday night.  Hmmmm actually I don't think I was that far off myself...

What the hell is going on with the cricket team?  Buncha spoilt arse wannabees.  I remember the days when.... when... errr... I dunno.  But at least you knew who the F was actually playing for the country.  It's ok to have different players in each form of the game but when the test team rotates players in and out on the 3rd day of the game that's taking it too far.  Thank God they have a South Aussie in charge again!  GO BOOF!

Speaking of South Aussies, The Paps played good footy against the Swans - some say they beat them at their own game.  The Swans didn't play bad footy but can the Paps keep playing good footy?   They storm into the 8 at the expense of the Blues.

A Embley.  You should be outed for a month after that effort for STUPIDITY.  What the hell was he thinking?  The Eagles played well but the Hawkers had taken some kind of kick straight drugs.

Speaking of drugs.  Jobe.  Is he living in a world of fantasy?  "Yeah I took the drug that is illegal, but I should be fine."

I've said it before, I will say it again - those Dockers are looking ok.  Except I brought in Barlow to my supercoach team last week and look what happened?

Tippers
Seven folk are equal at the top on 85 points - and two of them are Note Issue folk... Yes, I am expecting some nice shiny new denom to come my way thank you MrMad n Maguire.  Every tip counts and you would be REALLY stupid to forget to put them in.

In the side comp the longest streak was ended by the Cats loss on sunday - Crowsfc cleary didn't pick the Crows as a dead cert for a while as he got to 27.  In second is WEPIT on 23 and the 3rd highest to date is Magiver on 21.  But they are all dead runs now so it's time to reboot and focus, with Gutterguard leading the charge on 16 not out.

Round 14
First game is THURSDAY - two sets of druggoes duelling it out against eachother.  I guess we get to see if performance enhancing will beat recreational.  It's over in the West... the Eagles lost a cuppla players (again)... but I swing to the home team.  Eagles by 3 goals.

Friday night at the SCG has a GoodesFreeSwans v the Blues.  Despite no Goodes, I don't think the Blues have got enough to beat what will be an angry Swans so again it is the home ground advantage for me.  Apparently we are sitting down near the goals so keep an eye out for da Horseboy cos he is in da house. 

Can't believe I have to say this but I am nervous about the Suns!  The Crows travel up there and while I will pick em... feel free to go the Suns cos they are ramping up for a handy 2014.   Meanwhile in the battle of the Pies, the Paps host the Wobbles.  Winner takes all, loser takes the fall.  Tough pick here... logic says the Wobbles though so will tip them with no conviction.  Unlike half of their team which do indeed have a host of convictions and I am surprised they are allowed out of the state on bail.  Who sets these conditions anyway? Neil Balme?

Heave Ho... the Dockers go to the Cattery.  The Cats will be Angry.  But they are without SJ - who in in my Supercoach team of course.  When in doubt go the home team but this is the final test for the Dockers and I wouldn't be surprised do see them strangle the Cats as well as pinch and bite.

How good is this next game?  The Dees n Doggies.  One for the ages.  Can you imagine being forced to watch this game?  You'd rather chew yer own toe off.  Yer rather chew a runners toe off.  Ugh.  I really don't care but the Doggies should win cos they are just slightly better.

The Hawks n Roos will beat the Lions n Giants respectively, while Richmond will cement their spot in the 8 over the Saints.  Ahhh St Milne...

No comments:

Post a Comment