Monday 6 June 2011

Round 11: Halfway Thru. If 2010.

I can't bear to watch the Crows play anymore.  Does any team have more chances and then butcher it as much? It's KILLING me!!!

*sighs* Yep Season 2011 is becoming the year that my footy satisfaction revolves around other teams failures rather than the Crows own success.  Sad but true.

So I will take pleasure in the Paaaaaa losing to Sturt because it reminds me of the glory days.  That WAS Sturt wasn't it?

Bring back the lace-up guernsey!
OK well if it wasn't then I will take pleasure in the Paaaaaah pushing the 'navy blues' further than they should because it proves my point about there not being much depth in the teams this year...

And ditto I will take pleasure in the Don's losing to the Dees (even though we had money on the Dons)...

Oh and ditto I quite enjoyed the Suns putting in a good performance against the Eagles...

Oh and ditto the Dockers pushing the Hawks.  The Dockers have 3 fit players and STILL pushed the Hawks in Melbourne.  But the Melbourne papers will push on how the Hawks over ran them and the bandwagon will build...

Oh and ditto... errrr.. no lets forget about the Crows game.

The Tippers
Basically a lotta people are pissed off at the Dees this week cos they cost them 2 points! Sucked in!  I had to tip the Crows so you got what you deserved.

Still leading the way by one is Nelson Rocks - as he picks the favorites the question for those trailing is, how are you gonna catch up on him by doing the same?

In the side comp some of you picked the Bombers!!! HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA SUCKED IN AGAIN!  Well this week lets trick it up a bit - you have to pick from the Suns v Roos game... a true 50/50.

Round 12
There are some supposedly easy games this week so we know what that means.  First up the Saints play the Doggies.  The Dogs have been pussy whipped, while the Sinners appear to be showing glimmers of something.  It's really a battle of two teams with no real form though (except BAD form).  Sinners for mine.

Crows n Eagles.  It's killing me.  Did I mention that?  What is going on?  Of course I will tip the Crows but you will all tip the Eagles.  And then we what should be a reasonable game - the Cats n the Hawks.  Will Buddy Be Back?  They will need him if they are going to be any chance.  Cats by enough.

In the toughest pick of the round the Suns host the North Hobart Roos.  Well the Suns have shown some form - they pushed the Cats n Eagles - while the Roos have won but... yes... even I have to admit the opposition was a little marshmellow like.  I'm tipping the Suns.  Go you good thing!

And finally the Blues, Swans, Dockers n Pies will all have easy wins over their counterparts.

Did you know there was a Queens Birthday Holiday Game?

There is.

2 comments:

  1. Is that Rick Davies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Back in the days when I too were 5-6 stone lighter... *sighs*

    ReplyDelete