Friday 10 February 2012

2012 The Season: Not Far Away Now

Indeed.  So I thought I better get some framework up and running.

  • New Tipping Host is http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/HorseboysAFL12 - password =  'lovecrows'. 
  • Join up to the standard 'Tipping' and the 'Streak' competitions.
  • Entry is $30 payable before Round 4.  Email me for details if you want to zap me the money (lukejporter@gmail.com).
  • Yes we include all games up to but not including the Grand Final. 
  • 1 point for a win, 0 for a loss, (?) for tipping a draw correctly.
  • Bonus Points for selecting the 2 Grand Finalists and Wooden Spooner (3 points each).  If they finish in the opposite side of the ladder then you lose 2 points each.
  • SIDECOMPETITION is the 'Streak' comp on the tipping site - I think you choose as many winners per week as you like, but as soon as one misses out, yer out of the comp. $prize jackpots by $10 a week and the last person (with the highest score) in gets the $, then we start again.  Note that I am not 100% sure on how the website works on this... apologies up front!
That's about it... for now... :) The more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment