Thursday 19 March 2015

Roll up roll up 2015 is about to begin

Greeting Folks,
OnceGreat here taking over (hopefully temporarily) for Horseboy.
Horseboy has taken a temporary break to pursue other interests, ie he cant be a$$ed doing this anymore.
Fear not, it will be bigger and better, much like myself over the Horse. He's 6 Foot 2 and I'm 6 Ft and 2.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 inches.
I'm taller, we've asked everyone and 50% affirmative answers proves conclusively I'm bigger..and therefore better.

Oh and I wont be mentioning those Cro..Cr..Crrrr...nope cant do it, I wont be mentioning the embarrassment of South Australia EVERY single post. So fear not.

So lets get this party started, some deets:
Same Name:
Horseboys AFL Tipping Carnival
Same Password: lovecrows
Damn I promised I wouldn't say it!
As administrator I know I should change this, but choose not to, as I want to pursue other interests (you got it, I can't be a$$ed...not that there's anything wrong with that...Swans fans...)
Yes I know YOU don't need that password, but you're going to pass this comp onto your friends (well associates....Saints fans....I mean does ANYONE like you?...I digress).
I know Bombers fans will be good at passing things onto people via the, shall we say, underground network.
Anyway tell you friends.

Feel free to message me of you have any probs.
I'll be contacting you re money (isn't that what they say on Lygon St...Blues fans...along with "sheesh I wish we had some decent players this year", "Si I will have a Pizza Guido", and "tell Hirdy he has 3 weeks to pay up or cousin Vinny is a gonna pay him a little visit")

Yes yes I know the blog has last years stuff re Rules, What to Do, etc. And I COULD be a$$ed changing it. However my IT skills took time out to genuinely pursue other interests...and never returned...what does this button do...

Bye for now people...spread the word...and get tipping.
Cheers
ONCEGREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment