Saturday 28 March 2015

Time to Tell someone to GF

Greetings good football people...and Pies fans....
Its not often you can do this, so take your chance: Tell me to GF. And while you're at it tell me your spooner. Actually Pies fans tell people "GF" every day, but that's just how they talk.
Remember 3 bonus points per correct Grand Finalist and 3 for the correct spooner. Careful cos you get some points taken off if they finish in the wrong side of the 8.
Tell you what I felt like telling some people a "GF" prediction at work yesterday, but I digress.
Now remember its easy: just email me (ONCEGREAT) via the footy tips website, or for a good time email johnharriott@hotmail.com
All you gotta do is tell me your Grand Finalists and your wooden spooner BEFORE the start of round 2. It's that easy! Here's an example:
"Hey ONCEGREAT, loving your blogs man, you rock...not only are you far more eloquent than Horseboy, more importantly, you're taller.
Now I reckon those salary cap dodging Swans will make the GF...all to no avail though cos that all conquering Port Power will also be there. Oh ONCEGREAT those guys rock almost as much as you, they are a real footy team man unlike those Chardonnay sippin whingers they share a state with.
In fact oh fantastic tall eloquent and, it must be said, damn good looking ONCEGREAT, I reckon those chardonnay sippers will get the spoon and all their brainwashed fans will leave 5 minutes in...instead of an hour in like usual.
Cheers"
Any probs, have a damn good look at yerselves. If that doesn't work try sledging a Hawks fan, you'll feel better. Still no good, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment