Tuesday 29 September 2015

Final Bony-Ass Points

Greetings Ladies
You doubted me didn't you.
Like the management at Fasta Pasta since they "revised" their portion sizes, you thought deep down I wont be back.
Well like Port in 2016 I'm baby baby. Hit me one more time...is that how it goes? Who cares? I dunno. Why am I asking so many questions? Knowing you can't or wont answer them? I dunno, who knows you know? I think it's cos I was watching Bruce last night at the Brow and Low. He likes to finish a comment with a question. Doesn't he?
PS is Nat Fyfe really that good? I'm thinkun ("thinkun" cos the red has kicked in again and I'm a lil too slow to be "thinking") that Gaz could run rings around him. Just saying.
Freo. Seriously I'm still fuming. Had they not tanked against the Roos it'd be Port in this weeks GF.
GF you say!
Well the Roos played the tiges who were rubbish (as ever in Finals), the Swans who finished the season about 4 rounds ago and the Eagles who were off a bit the other night. Port woulda wooped em all and now be facing their bunny, the Hawks, this weekend.
Sigh, Freo indeed. Its their fault and no-one is called "Nat", no bloke I know anyway! 'Nath', Call the boy 'Nath'. But not 'Nat'. No, I didn't say Nic Nat, I said Not Nat. Keep up.
Ridiculous. Just like the purple colour of the outfit. Serious what is purple? lets think:
Crystals - creepy
Wake up Jeff - better but hardly AFL
The Colour Purple - yep that'd be purple
Nothing good is purple. So sorry Nathan, you're no good either. Ok your good but you're not that good. Sorry Pavsthaman, but you know I'm right...and Pav shoulda played for an SA team cos the boy was from SA. No not Pavpaa the other Pav. Confused? Me too. We should ask Bruce to clarify. Shouldn't we?

Tip this Week
Remember to tip this week then tha thu the the that's all folks. You'll miss me I know.
By the way, was watching a bit of league this weekend. No really I was, I live in Qld and apparently there were some games on. Trust me it was an accident that channel 9 was left on. My boys, 9 and 7 (well they're the ones I know of, there's more than likely a few around 20, I dread the knock on the door, but I digress). My boys were watching the thugby and I was honestly trying to explain it and talk it up (as best I could). After about 5 minutes they said, I kid you not:
"So one team has 5 tackles, then kicks it,
Then the other team has 5 tackles, then kicks it,
Then the OTHER team has 5 tackles again and kicks it.
Umm dad that's just stupid, there's no tactics, why don't they kick it all the time? And can we watch the AFL now"
As I say I kid you not. Was proud. Handed em a beer and we watched a lil bit of good ole AFL...only joking...it was bundy.
Seriously though, ask Wildjohnny next door. They told him the same thing the next day...he was proud too...and gave em a bourbon.
Hey news flash on "Cats" fan Wildjohnny. He may or may not have been spotted at Metricon trying on a Suns supporters jersey...chatting to his mates Gazza and Stevie J. Only good thing to come outta the Suns was Hinkley...and maybe Dixon Wild J!
Money update. De-Wankering
Oh and another thing, a couple of people have requested to be de-wankered. ie have offered me money to de-wanker tham. I really think there's a more eloquent way of writing the previous sentence, but moral of story is that we have a lil more money in the pool for late payments. I truly canna be a$$ed working it out again right now. But you got the gist from last time and now there'll be a tad more. So all good eh?
Bony-Ass Points
Anwhoo, I've been doing more maths and now have the final bony ass points. Add these to the points in the tipping ladder and you'll have yourself a winner (and a merry merry Christmas).
By and the way the title fight is as close as a Scotsman to his Wallet. The smart money is on Pizerule but BJAK and Samarai Su are right behind him (like a ....ok ok it's a family show).
Don't (Guy) Forget that there's still 7 people in the race for the coveted circa $10 for 7th. Big biccies folks...and bragging rights.
Ok ok here they are the bony-ass points. Like I say, add em to the score on the website. ta ta (I do like tata's)
Tipper Bonus
Pizerul 1
Samurai Su 1
BJAK 3
Peter Tancred 1
Pavstheman 3
Crazieburn 3
MadJacob 3
Andrew Casey 3
Tom Rosewall 3
Joseph McAleer 1
John Murray 4
Geebz 3
Corageous Cale Morton 1
Hookster 3
David Polkinghorne 3
ruby2shoes 1
ONCEGREAT 1
Gutterguard 3
Drizabone 1
His Goaliness 3
Nelson Rocks 3
Mr Cricket Jr 0
Wildjohny 1
Horseboy 1
Why is Mick still the coach? (1)
MsPulga 3
Shokeroo 3
Delores 0
Dennis Cu 3
Crows FC 3
Sean Langcake 3
Taalia Paukkunen (100)
Chooka (4)
Pavpaa (100)
IH8CROWS (99)
DrPhanto (99)
kristine wallace (100)
louman (100)
PieMad (94)
The Falcon 0
smokin' joe 0
Paul Askew (97)
Mark Williamson (100)

2 comments:

  1. No way Suns for this boy. Cats for 2016 when the Dangerman returns to where he come from. Don't need thne other Selwood or Henderson. Happy to put money on the Cats to finish ahead of Port in 2016 ONCEGREAT but maybe not throw my money away on a tipping comp. Wildjohny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. afl tips

    ReplyDelete