Monday 23 March 2009

No... Seriously it's Time to Give

OK Ladies and Gents...

It is BUSINESS TIME... and several people have not given me their GF/WSpooners. Above is the standard response amongst you... a majority of you have no imagination and chose the Cats n Hawks. You Are Jokes. You heard me. I know the ones that haven't tipped them yet are waiting because they have more imagination. But the time is nigh. So GET IT IN as the Dragon Boat Master said to his crew of Merry Strokers!

ALSO. Please subscribe to this blog. My preference is to deliver via this... why? cos you don't have to rely on receiving an email and i don't have to send it out to 50 emails... simple! One person said they liked the email because it reminded them... well my ladyfriend, if you subscribe to this blog (click on the right!), you will get an email telling you the blog is updated - how good is that???

So please log n subscribe. Plus if you are as opinionated as me you can add yer own comments. But remember I am the one with the key to the house.

Finally, The People who are in my comp but have not yet given me their GF/WS are:
Avoid Heathrow
Bampo
beandmore
chooka
D Master
Doorknob (not yet entered!)
DrizaBone
FavaBeans
FootyJunkie (NYE)
Go Jana Love Tasmyn (NYE)
hschafer
Kermit
line in the sand
mozza
Once Great
Pavs (NYE)
RedHotChilli
rsddls
ruby
Nips
If I have made a mistake, let me know asap...
GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment