Sunday 10 May 2009

Round 7. Almost.

What is it with this bluddy Monday Night Rubbish?? They are trying to make the life of a tipping comp administrator VERY BLUDDY HARD and in the words of that Australian Icon Auntie Pauline, I Don't Like It.

I also don't like the result on sunday. The Crows were a little ordinary. I know... I know... you can't believe it. And Pav - you DEFINITELY can't believe it. But it is true. In a weekend of upsets, the Bulldogs won just their 2nd game at AAMI from the last 12 matches... hmmm. The only good thing was that the Paaaaaah went down too... finally I picked a game which featured the Roos. Anyone that put money on the Paaaaah would be a little upset. No? Idiot.

Gambling is a fools pursuit. Even more so if you let someone else bet for you. "$1.38" he says. I said yeah, but Port in Melbourne? "Yes" he says. "The Kangaroos are Rubbish". He had a point. "But what of the Shinboner spirit?" I says. Eh? Eh? "They don't GIVE it away" I says. My only advice is never bet on a game that has either Port or North in it. They are BOTH rubbish.

Friday night's game was a rather surprising affair. The Half-Strength Hawks went down to the Bombers. I knew they were a chance when TreeFiddy said they were Rubbish. Actually there are 15 rubbish teams in the comp according to TreeFiddy. He may have a point. In the tipping there were only two true-believers and they deservedly got a point as they saw their Bombers Fly Up, Up. Must say, the Bombers looked ok. But only ok. Matty Knights is trying to claim the victory as some kind of personal endorsement of his coaching. Well let me tell YOU something Matthew. Yer Rubbish. This game took a few in the Side Comp... whoops! Meanwhile in the other 'certainty', the Cats were solid without Ablett. The Swans played well enough for the first half, with Micky O being quite handy, but the Cats are a class above at the moment. Apparently Barry Hall had a second half shocker cos he didn't get any of the ball. It's a bit hard when the ball doesn't get past the halfway mark isn't it?

The Lions beat the Tigers. Hmmm. Can't believe I tipped Richmond. Horseboy = Fool. Lies, Lies and More Damned Statistics. Or something. And as for the Dockers... my god. What is going on? Suddenly they are BRILLIANT! Or maybe just Carlton were over rated. I tell ya what, this ere game is a lottery! And finally (sort of), the Beagles beat Bailey's Army. *yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment