Saturday 6 March 2010

Season 2010: Richmond

This year promises even less than 2009, and 2009 was $hit. Yes, they have a new coach in Damian Hardwick - who will add SOMEthing... but 0 +0.05 is still approaching 0 my friends.  A firm favourite for bottom 2, Richo invited me down to Melbourne a few weeks ago seeking some advice on the commentary caper (see the pics below), and said he held out no hope for them.  To paraphrase him, 'I love the Tiges, but with me they were crap, without me they are those drippy bits that don't have the critical mass to even make crap'.

Richo is eloquent, no?   I was concerned with his use of the word 'they' - has he ditched them already?  I thought he was a tiger through and through?  Now he refers to Lloydy as his team mate... hmmm.

EXPECTED FINISH: 14-18 for the next 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment