Wednesday 2 September 2009

The Things You Find

Walking the dogs this morning (not a euphamism) I heard a little tune coming from the bushes... after some searching, I found a phone... didn't think much of it, but got to work and thought i would try and find the owner... I rang 'Nonna' and apparently it belongs to a 12 yo girl.

Anyway, after looking through the contact list I started noticing some names were familiar - some with home phone numbers...

Ian MacFarlane
Malcolm Turnbull
Joe Hockey
Richard Colless
Ziggy Switkowski

There were literally hundreds of EXTREMELY high up government, bankers, financial institutional regulatory types in there. But my favorite, slotted away was the Hon Peter Costello... surrounded by many Honorable people, and maybe one not so honorable... -->
So. If anyone wants a number - especially one Mr. Horn Mo-f*ker - you know the man who has em all! Me!

[And no, I am not joking - all the numbers are 100% legit - she is one powerful 12yo girl!]

No comments:

Post a Comment