Monday 12 March 2012

10th - Western Bulldogs

The Bulldogs.  Who cares?  I've only met one dogs supporter and I've already forgotten their name.  The only thing the dogs are good for are (a) letting out, and (b) beating in Prelim Finals on yer way to back-to-backs.



Now I know what you are all asking... what the hell does this picture have to do with the Western Bulldogs?  Well I'll tell you... it's their coach.  I know... I know...  I don't know who he is either.  I think he is the guy hidden away on their advert for 'the Western Front'... I thought he was just some dude lookin on in the background but no...this is their coach.  

Apparently B Hall isn't with them anymore but B Lake is up for a biggun - he better, cos he is in my SuperCoach team (sorry Brian).

SHE BOUGHT A JEEP.

No seriously, she bought a jeep.

And his mum bought a jeep.  The question is... is it her son... or have TWO women bought a jeep.  I'm looking forward to seeing them both together... in THE SAME JEEP.

The Dogs, Roos, Freo and Bombers will all be around the spot - battling it out for what in previous years was known as Richmondth.  Throw a blanket over em, cos percentage will be the separater.  Just don't buy a Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment