Wednesday 2 May 2012

BACK!

Yes I am.  Thanks to The Falcon for providing some stimulating ripartee in my absence.  While I was strolling around the US I stopped in at Boston to do the marathon and it was approximately 48C (yes, it is getting hotter every time I tell people).  Hence the world was exposed to Horseboy in a singlet.  This is not something that happens often so for your viewing pleasure here is some dude jumping up and down on the spot while listening to Pantera through imaginary headphones.


The internet is a wonderful things, and in my absence I heard that Dane Swan has been porking up!  My lord... seriously.  Mr Fatty has come to town.  Doesn't he realise how bad those tatts are going to look with a potbelly and saggy arms?  So while I was State-side (as they say) I visited the Arizona training camp that the Pies (who ate all tha) had been going to, and discovered exactly why he was so friggin phat.  It's cos he had been taking dietary tips off Simply Sara!  No... seriously... have a look at what goes into her macaroni salad and tell me if that doesn't set up some alarm bells...
Simply Sara's Macaroni Salad. Yum.  (it's youtube so won't work from within the bank...)

Ah yes.  I can now see who did indeed eat all the macaroni.

Anyway, round 6 this week and Falco has provided the winners, but realistically you are listening to a man sitting in THIRTEENTH, so if you listen to him, you deserve to finish on the scrapheap.  So lets get serious.  First up, yes, the Dogs are crap and the Pies should indeed cane them.  Despite Sara.  But I am privvy to the knowledge that Daaaaaaaave said there was no way that the Pies could lose.  So factor that one in if yer looking for an upset. 

Then we have the Bombers.  Their bubble will burst, but the Lions are not going to be the ones to do it, no matter how much they may bleed.   Then there's the Cats n Dees... hmm... actually I can see where Falc was going on this... ok ok... he's right.  Except you will make a nice little return on yer money by putting a fifty on the Crows over the Swans at $4.  Get on board.  Ding Ding.

Ah  it's good to be back sniffin that leather!

No comments:

Post a Comment