Tuesday 25 September 2012

Brown Lows.

That has to be the biggest farce since... since... since... EVER!  Jobe Watson winning the Brownlow? In the past you would have received it from Goodesy, Roo, Hirdy, Voss, Plugger, Blighty, even Swanny.  You would receive it from a champion that everyone in the game respected.  OK except for Cooney and Libba.  But next year you will be standing there and you look up and you see Jobe Watson.  THAT is what you have managed to follow on from?  That is the legacey I am building on from?  No... please dump on me while yer here.  And what was Bruce doing?  He kept TOUCHING him... "Oh Jobe, do tell me about your daddy.  I am incredibly good friends with him.  Is he nice?  Does he treat you gentle?  Does he use as much tongue with you as he does with me?"

Get yer hand of it AND off Jobe Brucey boy... yer making me want to VOMIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment