Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Year to Come - St Kilda

Steve Milne, Leigh Montagna & Friend
As I typed 'Nick Riewoldt Crying' into google, I came across the following link and it is farkin funny - Players Baby Photos - damn that made me laugh - or maybe cos this is a blog I should say, DAMN that made me LOL!  So I can't take credit for the photo or caption but seriously... that is funny.  If you feel like a good LOL then stop reading my stuff and click the link. 

The other thing I noticed is that pumping 'Nick Riewoldt Crying' into google produces a prodigous number of results.  I have not see so many pics come up since I typed in 'Two Girls and a Cup' (yesterday and twice last thursday).  What does that say about the man!!!!?? Hmmm well I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say it says he is passionate.  Cos he is a fairly handy player.  He is fairly tough at the ball.  He gives it his all.  But he cries.  The question is, will he cry again at the end of 2011?


The Saints have easily 2 of the top 10 players in the Comp - that ugly and angry mofo Goddard and the aforementioned Riewoldt.  And they have a whole heapa handy players - del santo, hayes... but they also have a habit of keeping players that are just not any good.  Koshitsme.  (bless you).  The Clarke boys. These are just not very good players.  OK so Koshitsme has his moments, but given the press coverage given to him you would think he was... good.  They have been unlucky of course, having hit the Cats at their peak and the Pies in their one hit wonder *hopes* but they have not gone into a Granny as favorites.  Doesn't help they they seem to have the odd dirty rapist in their midst I guess.  Still, it wouldn't be a  pre-season for the Sinners without at least a dozen off field dramas, so I am tipping they'll still be Top 4 at seasons end and from there you just need a good day and a bit of luck.


Predicted Finish: 2nd to 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment