Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Year to Come - Western Bulldogs

Western Bulldogs Trophy Cabinet - Big Dreams
Damn just like the rest of you I am now just KEEN to get on to the action.  See I start these predictions full of excitement cos... well I do it alphabetically and the BEST team starts with A!  But then I have to write about Melbourne... North Melbourne... Port... Richmond.. PU-LEASE!

But I'm finally down to the Doggies.  My favorite memory of the Doggies comes from Preliminary Final Failure.  1997/1998.  Gold.  And for the last three years they have also made the Prelims.  So are they gonna go a step further? Maybe.  A few of you think so.  I don't think they'll go backwards that's for sure.  Major ins n outs... none really.  Akka is gone.  Brad is gone.  Thats two wins I reckon cos they were (a) disruptive and (b) past it.  But I would say that this is the year they need to make it to the Granny cos there are other teams coming through in the next 3 years.

Finishing Position: 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment