Saturday 20 June 2009

The Half Time Verdict: West Coast

Position: 13th
W/L: 3/9
Rubbish Factor: 85%

West Coast. It's not that long ago that they won a Premiership with the second youngest list in the comp. 2005/2006 - they were King Sht and on the up. And now look at them. A Rabble.

Cousins? Gone.
Judd? Gone.
Kerr? May as well be gone.

The rest of the team? Well clearly they ARE gone. I picked em for last so they've done better than I thought, but not THAT much better. That's the only reason I didn't give them a Rubbish Factor of 90% .

But I can't pick too much right with the Beagles. They have always been a boring team - think back to all their Premierships and they were boring affairs eh? As a South Aussie we loved any non-Vic teams but the Beagles were in danger of boring the pants off us - maybe thats what happened to Brad Fittler?

See, I can't even think of anything remotely WITTY to say about them cos they're so wucking boring. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment